Wednesday, November 26, 2014

This is the cover page for the children's book that I am working on titled 'I'll Sleep Here Instead'. The book is going to be an ABC book that covers all the strange places your cat will usually sleep, instead of their bed. I will only be posting the first two pages here, but once it is finished I do have plans to get it published! The page artwork and text will be done in Photoshop and Paint Tool SAI. And the pages will be laid out in In Design once I can get a copy of the program.

This book is a daunting task with all the pages it will have, but I am really eager to get it finished so that I can attempt to publish it and sell copies! I think making this book will be a fun learning experience, and who knows, I might even decide to make more at some point! The cat that will feature as the main character in this book is colored and based around my cat Hemmie, a flame point who loves to cause me grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment